Payment MethodsFurther information on payment security
You can pay at our checkout using the following payment methods: Bank Transfer, Credit/Debit Card, PayPal, Amazon Pay.
What Happens after You Have Ordered?
1. A Thomann rep-res-ent-ative will pro-cess your order and send a con-firm-a-tion with the con-tact details and any fur-ther neces-sary inform-a-tion. During our normal hours of oper-a-tion this may take a few hours. But remember, your order is being pro-cessed not by a com-puter but by a real living and breathing person.
2. Did you forget to order something? No problem - just make a new order, and as long as your ori-ginal order hasn't yet been dis-patched, there will be no extra delivery charges.
3. If there are any unfore-see-able supply short-falls, or if any items you have ordered have been sold out, we will send you a par-tial delivery of everything avail-able at no extra cost. You can check your order status at any time in the cus-tomer centre.
4. As soon as your order has left our ware-house, you'll be noti-fied by email, and if you like, also by text mes-sage.
5. When you receive your order, please check all items are com-plete, in full working order, and not trans-port dam-aged. If you're not 100% sat-is-fied, please use our 30-Day Money-Back Guar-antee.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
Payment & Security
Contact & Service
© 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!